Our team members are experts in the different disciplines involved in building power plants. We are proud of our capability to see a project through from pre-development to completion and operation. We have experience and expertise in site acquisition, investment structuring, permitting (i.e., securing relevant licenses, permits, approvals, and consents from third parties,) conducting tender processes, contract documentation and negotiation, project financing, project risk management, and overall strategic project direction, among many others.
In addition, we have been active participants in the formulation of key industry regulations, including:
- The Electric Power Industry Reform Act of 2001 implementing rules and subsidiary regulations
- The Renewable Energy Law
- The Feed-In Tariff (FIT) Rules
- FIT eligibility, collection and payment guidelines, and the REPA
- Oil and Natural Gas Pipeline Utility Regulation
We understand the myriad economic, financial, regulatory, technical, and market risks that have a material impact on a project’s feasibility and profitability.
Winnergy’s comprehensive experience and expertise allow us not only to conceive and complete a project in the usual manner, but also to invent and innovate, to pioneer new technology, and to forge new ways.
Get to know our team:
- Janina A. Bonoan, President
- Jessie Jane Lucido, Chief Financial Officer & Treasurer
- Andrew Jason B. Tan, Chief Commercial Officer
- Wesley Walter T. Quesang, Chief Technical Officer